The International In-House Counsel Journal New York Conference returns for its fourth year, delivering the latest strategies and solutions for senior in-house counsel looking to improve the efficiency of their legal department.
Taking place at the prestigious Harvard Club in midtown Manhattan, New York, this conference is a must-attend event, providing law department leaders the opportunity to learn from the successes of their peers and formulate new strategies for their own in-house function.
- Discover tried and tested in-house counsel management strategies that are getting results at companies around the world, including; TED Conferences, Philip Morris International, Pethealth Inc (Canada), J.P. Morgan Chase and Co (USA), Rio Tinto (UK), GE Capital Aviation Services (Ireland) and Healthdirect Australia (Australia).
- Network with and learn from 24 + senior in-house counsel speakers or panelists, as well as over 60 of your peers.
- Attend a mixture of presentations, panel sessions and roundtables to suit your learning style
- Gain 6.5 hours of professional practices CLE credit
- Gain 1 hour of ethics CLE credit
What's new for 2019?
Roundtable discussions are new to the New York 2019 agenda and will provide you with more interactive face-to-face time with your peers to discuss new ideas and successful approaches.
Each roundtable will explore a different theme. Choose 2 of the following to attend: Antitrust, artificial intelligence (AI), capital markets, contract, diversity, IP, mergers and acquisitions, and tax law.
- Join a small focused group of 10 experienced in-house counsel discussing a range of subjects
- Identify practices to be incorporated within your legal team
- Determine strategies when dealing with regulators and enforcement agencies
- Explore adding value to business teams
- Discuss relationships with external legal advisors and consultants
- Examine IT and AI strategies
- Benchmark your compliance implementation
General Counsel and senior counsel from a range of industries including IT, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, security, energy and banking. View current attendees