The Impact of Anti-Bribery Laws on your Organization and Implementing a Compliance Culture
Orla Gillen, Vice President & Associate General Counsel, AWAS, Ireland
• The relevant legislation and a brief compare / contrast – the FCPA, the UK Anti-Bribery Act and the Irish Prevention of Corruption Acts;
• Giving and receipt of gifts;
• The effectiveness of Gift Registers and the use of monetary thresholds;
• To entertain or not to entertain?
• How best to train your organization to ensure a culture of compliance.
Read full paper
Subscribe to the IICJ