- The IICJ is a peer reviewed journal published in print 4 times a year,
- Each print issue contains around 18 papers of 3000-5000 words
- Written by senior in-house counsel representing leading companies from around the world covering the full range of business sectors and areas of commercial law
- All papers are available online
- Subscribers receive 4 copies of the journal annually and receive a password providing access to all published papers on-line
IP Licenses - Enable everyone in the organisation to access the IICJ without a password - Calculate the number of users that will be accessing the service and select the IP License you require, at the checkout, you will be prompted to enter the IP addresses you will be using when setting up, please make sure you have these available when you place the order. All IP license holders will receive a copy of the journal as detailed above.
For further assistance, please email email@example.com
Select and Start your Subscription:
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.